Friday, May 15, 2009

Never Quit




Never Quit

Warmest Greetings Friends, TeejTracy again.

I am Healing Extremely well and God is my Healer.

On the 19th January this year The Doctors informed me that I had Kidney Failure and on the 16th March I was booked into Hospital for my Operation due on the 19th March.

We Proceded with the Operation and with The Lord been my Redeemer, My Mother TrudyVan, Support and Prayers from Family, Friends and Now all my extended Internet Family, We Overcome!

I would like to Thank Everyone who Prayed for my family and I through this little obstacle and giving us the support we needed to get through it.

From the bottom of My Heart, Thank You All!

While in Hospital, these Beautiful messages came to me and i would like to share them with Everyone, maybe it could help someone in there time of Need, so if you need upliftment, This is for you:

The Lord God is educating you; that's why you must not drop out.
The trouble you're going through is not Punishment, it's Training.


In the Book 2 Corinthians 1:4 the message reads:
God comes alongside us when we go through rough or hard times,
and a lil down the line He brings us alongside someone else
who is going through hard times so that we can be there for that person
and help them through it as the Lord was and is there for us.


Don't Quit...

When things go wrong
as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging
seems all uphill,
When the Funds are low
and the debts are high,
And you want to Smile,
but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit...
By all means Pray, and don't you quit.
Success is failure turned inside out,
God's hidden gift in the clouds of doubt.
You never can tell how close you are,
it may be near when it seems afar.

So Trust in the Lord
when you're hardest hit...
It's when things go wrong,
that you must not quit!

~By Audrey Jeanne Roberts


Faith

Faith lights the way
Like a candle in the dark.
Brightening the rocky path and
Encouraging the faint of heart.
Faith strengthens the weary
With Power sent from above.
And leads us even deeper
Into God's Unfailing Love.

~By Audrey Jeanne Roberts


It takes courage to live -
Courage and Strength and Hope and Humor.
And Courage and Strength and Hope and Humor
have to be paid for with Pain and Work and Prayers and Tears.

~By Jerome P. Fleishman

I have decided to write a book, it is a working progress but once complete I would like to share it with the world and Possibly help people along the way . . .

Hey . . . . God is Great!

May the Lord God Bloom in Your Life as You All have helped me to Bloom!
Stay Blessed and Don't Ever Quit.

Warmest Regards
TeejTracy

TeejTracy's Blog




1 comment:

Andre said...

Real nice looking blog Tracy, keep it up.